Updates from my experience volunteering with the Peace Corps in South Africa from 2010 to 2012

Friday, January 13, 2012

Photo Updates!

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2012 is off to a great start for you all. Check the links under "Facebook Photo Albums" on the side for two new albums I've posted which chronicle adventures from August to December and over the holidays, respectively.

Minor side note: I COS (Close of Service) in just over 2 MONTHS!!! How did this happen?! More on that soon...

Side note #2: I will be closing my PO Box at the end of this month, so you will no longer be able to send mail to me at the previous address. If you have anything you would like/need to send to me before the end of my service, please direct it to:

Claire Tindula
Mpilonhle
Postnet Suite 88
Private Bag X013
Mtubatuba, 3935
South Africa

Much love and I will talk to (and see!) you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment